Friday, December 17, 2010

Ribbon Glorious Ribbon!

I LOVE ribbon! 

I don't know why, I can't explain it, I just love everything about it! 
I recently discovered the ribbon selection at Hobby Lobby and Oh My!
  
I was giddy!  

I happened to discover it on a 50% off all ribbon day!  
That was trouble!  
Here is what I bought the first day... 
I only had plans for two of these.  Each of these, except the rick rack was $1.99 then 50% off.  LOVE IT!

So I went back another day and came away with these...
I have no plans for any of these!  And yes I like polka dots!  These were all only $1.00 after the discount!  
There are still so many more that I would like to go back and get! 
I probably should come up with a project first!

1 comment:

Jen Fields said...

I think they have help for this kind of addiction, ya know? LOL Maybe you should make some hair bows...or some bags or aprons or blamkets using them. Isn't it funny how we get excited over such things. I love fabric and stationary. Since I was little I've collected stationary.